CAMI in Homes
In school and home, time is a precious resource, so it is important to find ways to make the most of the time you have. At school, your child won’t always get the ideal amount of time to practise taught concepts, and at home, there are a range of other pressing matters to deal with.
This is why when it comes to developing the CAMI software we keep your concerns in mind and always ask the following:
“Will it produce excellent, long lasting results? Will it do so quickly?”
By shifting the focus to drill and practice, with teaching support given where necessary, your child’s time can be spent on reinforcing taught concepts. What’s more, with CAMI at home, you are equipped to take a more hands on role with your child’s education.
With CAMI at home, your child can do the following:
- Revise topics taught at school for further retention
- Flexibly incorporate a homework schedule in the comfort of home
- Bridge knowledge gaps or work ahead with comprehensive speed notes and hints
- Contact the Tutor Support Line if any questions or problems occur
- Be given instant feedback by the computer that highlights problem areas
- Develop confidence with the mastery of knowledge
- Sharpen time management skills
At the end of the day, we want CAMI to be fun and easy to use that will make your child feel like a winner.
CAMI in Schools
Empowering teachers with the tools to enhance the learning process is a critical priority. To this end, CAMI is designed to be used efficiently within time pressured environments. Its strength lies in its focus on the retention of information taught in the classroom.
We also appreciate that educators require flexibility with their support tools, which is why CAMI is a concept driven program that can be easily adapted to a range of curricula. It can also be used to assist teachers with the following:
- Lesson preparation
- Remedial teaching
- Automatic marking
- Support material – printable explanatory notes, exercises, games
- Instant feedback
- Comprehensive progress reports
- Classroom layout – monitor screen flashes red when a student is struggling
Whether it is used as an assessment tool or to support a school maths competition, CAMI is a potent resource that helps teachers build up the knowledge base of students through stronger results. A better learning experience gives students the confidence to achieve their goals.